Thursday 26 May 2011

Contents page

Here is my magazine contents page, I edited the image to make it appear more professional by increasing the vibrance and saturation. I also added a vector mask to make her lip seem more pigmented to stand out and reflect on the R&B style of bold make-up. I cropped the image to take away excess background that was unncessary and added a white box to be the contents background. At the beginning I had to enlarge the image and click alt at the same time to make sure the pixels didn't stretch the image. For the headline of 'CONTENTS' I made it white and added a stroke to come from the centre, this allowed the text to have its own individual house style. I kept with the house style colours of purple and black to make the magazine seem consistent. For the page numbers,  I made them purple in britannic bold and added a stroke from the outside in black to make them stand out. I added subheadings and small explanations to show the reader what is on each page and hopefully persuade the reader to look at the stories. I used buzz words like 'EXCLUSIVE' and 'LATEST' to make the stories seem extravagent.

No comments:

Post a Comment